hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.2-alpha
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 17:41:21 GMT
+1

I verified signatures and did some basic testing on the tarball.

Note that the default scheduler was changed to capacity so people with
2.0.1 configs either need to configure capacity queues or change the
scheduler back to fifo via setting
yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.class to
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fifo.FifoScheduler.

Thanks,
Eli

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM, Arun C Murthy <acm@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I've created another release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.2-alpha that I would like
to release.

> The highlights of the release are several bug-fixes and stabilization of YARN/MapReduce;
also includes significant enhancements to HDFS HA.