hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: error messages from datanode
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 05:54:25 GMT
Xiang,

Please do not use general@ for user-side issues. It exists for project
level discussions. I've moved your question to cdh-user@cloudera.org
(https://groups.google.com/a/cloudera.org/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/cdh-user)
as it may be a CDH specific thing you're asking about.

Regarding your log - I do not see any errors aside of the frequent
logging you're indicating. This frequent logging has been fixed in a
recent release of CDH4. You can disable the specific logging from
being shown via the DN's /logLevel servlet.

Perhaps if you can explain on the functional problem you are facing
(like reads or writes not working?) we can help better.

--
Harsh J