hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Shvachko <shv.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 21:28:48 GMT
Ok it was not personal. Sorry.
--Konst

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Konstantin Shvachko
<shv.hadoop@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Bobby,
>
> This is personal email, not on general.
> I was wondering where did the hadoop-auth.jar go in that last release?
> Couldn't find it in the binary distro.
> I might missed something so will appreciate your comments.
>
> Thanks,
> --Konst
>

> On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Robert Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> From my count we have 5 binding +1 votes and no -1s so it passes.  I will upgrade
nexus and move the tag to its final value.

>> Thanks for the help from everyone.
>>
>> On a related note I am happy to say that 0.23.3 has moved to an even larger grid
at Yahoo!. Today we are now running 0.23.3 on a 3,600 node cluster, still with no new issues
beyond those we saw on the previous 2000 node cluster.  There is still some polishing to do,
but YARN is looking fairly good so far.  Which is great because this cluster has a few production
jobs running on it :).