hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Adam Berry <ambe...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [PROPOSAL] Hadoop Development Tools
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:59:26 GMT

On Oct 19, 2012, at 11:32 AM, Adam Berry wrote:

> Thanks for the reminder Simone.
>
> Its now up at http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/HadoopDevelopmentToolsProposal, and is
of course linked off the project proposals page.

> So anyone who wishes to join in please go ahead and add yourselves there, and dropping
a note here would also be helpful. Remember to be a mentor my understanding is you need to
be a member of the Incubator PMC.

Roman, I see you have just been announced as a member of the Incubator PMC, congratulations!

If you are willing to be a mentor that would be great.

Adam