hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 20:05:45 GMT
Great news! Thanks for the update, Bobby!

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Oct 15, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Robert Evans wrote:

> From my count we have 5 binding +1 votes and no -1s so it passes.  I will upgrade nexus
and move the tag to its final value.

> Thanks for the help from everyone.
>
> On a related note I am happy to say that 0.23.3 has moved to an even larger grid at Yahoo!.
Today we are now running 0.23.3 on a 3,600 node cluster, still with no new issues beyond those
we saw on the previous 2000 node cluster.  There is still some polishing to do, but YARN is
looking fairly good so far.  Which is great because this cluster has a few production jobs
running on it :).