hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jun Ping Du <...@vmware.com>
Subject Re: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 10:24:13 GMT
Hi Arun,
   I just notice this meetup provide a webex setup. Is there anything I should do if I want
to dial in remotely?

Thanks,

Junping

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arun C Murthy" <acm@hortonworks.com>
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 1:28:12 PM
Subject: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October

Folks,

 I've scheduled an Apache Hadoop Contributor meetup for next Friday (12th Oct) at Hortonworks
HQ:
 http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/

 We'll have space for around 50 people to shoot the breeze and talk YARN - status, roadmap
etc.

 Please sign up if you want to attend in person. Also, we'll make sure we have remote-conferencing/webex
setup so that contributors from all geos can participate.

thanks,
Arun