hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Shvachko <shv.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.23.3 release
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2012 00:01:58 GMT
For .22 release I used
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease
But it is the same as in HowToReleasePostMavenization

Under "Updating Release Branch" step #3 you will find a hint
to generate releasenotes. I say "hint" because it is not as straightforward
as it is supposed to be. People forget adding fix versions or put earlier
version if jira was ported.
Don't hesitate to ask, if you will need help.

Thanks,
--Konstantin