hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Manoj <r.man...@tcs.com>
Subject reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:26:34 GMT

Hi Team,

We are part of Center of Excellence Group in Tata Consultancy Services.

We are trying to install hadoop on zLinux(Linux on System Z).

We downloaded a compatible version of IBM-JAVA from the below specified
link, but still we are facing the compatibility issue.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopJavaVersions

Kindly help us regarding this.

--

With Regards,