hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Pre-Strata / Hadoop World Meetup
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 00:29:40 GMT
Hey folks,

Wanted to let you know about a Hadoop meetup we're organizing around
the upcoming Strata / Hadoop World conference in NY. It will be
Tuesday, October 23, 2012, graciously hosted by AppNexus, which has
space for about 200 people.  More details here -
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-NYC/events/79738752

We're still working out the agenda but the evening will be divided
into slots for short lightning talks (15 min including Q&A) followed
by unconference-style breakouts and free networking time. Let me know
if you'd be interested in speaking - we'd really love to hear from the
local Hadoop user community - so if that's you please get in touch!

Thanks,
Eli