hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Mahadev Konar <maha...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Spin out MR, HDFS and YARN as their own TLPs and disband Hadoop umbrella project
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:05:59 GMT
I agree with Bobby and Andrew here. As has been said on this thread, I
think the technical issues should  be addressed. Just going ahead and
doing the split will be counter productive. I am all for the project
going TLP's (sooner than later) but I think we need to work through a
plan on when/how that addresses the issues brought up by folks in the
thread.

thanks
mahadev