hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Aaron T. Myers" <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Spin out MR, HDFS and YARN as their own TLPs and disband Hadoop umbrella project
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:23:35 GMT
+1

I could not agree more with everything Andrew has written below. Things
have been running really quite smoothly for months (a year?) now. We've had
one rather small disagreement, that we're about to have cleared up, and now
suddenly we're talking about rearranging the whole thing. I still fail to
see how this could serve to help Hadoop.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera