hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Heads up: hadoop-2.0.0 release
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 21:43:21 GMT
Hey Arun,

Still planning to cut a 2.0.0 RC?  We're at zero blockers, it's been a
month, and it looks like there's consensus on the version
(2.0.0-alpha1) and protocol compatibility threads, so I think we're
ready to roll a tarball and vote.

I'd like to release branch-2 bits available to users soon so if you
don't plan on cutting an RC soon I'll plan to roll one next week.

Thanks,
Eli