hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha-rc1
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 22:35:57 GMT
+1, I also tried it in pseudo-distributed, ran some uber-jobs, etc.

I verified the contents of the -src tarball matched svn (modulo the
license/readme/text files)

The configs in etc/hadoop could do with some improvement, but didn't
seem like a blocker.

Here is my signature for the src tarball:

Thanks
-Todd

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Robert Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> +1 I downloaded the binary ran a single node cluster and kicked the tires a bit with
a few MR jobs.  Everything worked.

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera