hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Heads up: merge HDFS-3042 branch next week?
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 19:56:14 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to merge the HDFS-3042 (auto-failover) branch back to trunk
next week. There are a few improvements still up on JIRA against the
branch, but it's mostly done and we have been QAing it for over a
month, including some testing at customer sites.

Over the next day or two, I'm going to make sure all the test cases
pass and there are no new findbugs/warnings introduced by the branch.
Meanwhile, I wanted to give the heads up that I plan to call a vote
really soon.

Thanks
-Todd
--