hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Keith Wiley <kwi...@keithwiley.com>
Subject Re: why hadoop choose maven as its build tool?
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 23:00:17 GMT
Regardless of whether your complaint is valid (I claim no knowledge of the subject matter),
that was a very very fun post to read.  Thank you.

On May 17, 2012, at 14:10 , Steve Loughran wrote:

> another reason: some people felt that the ant builds were excessively
> deterministic. by including random downloads of -SNAPSHOT artifacts the
> build has been made more enteratining

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson