hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Uma Maheswara Rao G <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Heads up: merge HDFS-3042 branch next week?
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 20:11:08 GMT
That's great news Todd. Even we also have started testing HDFS-3042. It works well.

+1 for your merge plan.

Thanks,
Uma
From: Todd Lipcon [todd@cloudera.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 1:26 AM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Heads up: merge HDFS-3042 branch next week?

Hi all,

I'd like to merge the HDFS-3042 (auto-failover) branch back to trunk
next week. There are a few improvements still up on JIRA against the
branch, but it's mostly done and we have been QAing it for over a
month, including some testing at customer sites.

Over the next day or two, I'm going to make sure all the test cases
pass and there are no new findbugs/warnings introduced by the branch.
Meanwhile, I wanted to give the heads up that I plan to call a vote
really soon.

Thanks
-Todd
--