hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.2-rc0
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:54:35 GMT
Hey Arun,

This vote passed a week or so ago, let's make it official?

Also, are you still planning to roll a hadoop-2.0.0-rc0 of branch-2
this week?  I think we should do that soon, if you're not planning to
do this holler and I'd be happy to.  There's only 1 blocker left
(http://bit.ly/I55LAd) and it's patch available, I think we should
role an rc from branch-2 when it's merged.

Thanks,
Eli

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Arun C Murthy <acm@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> 0.23.2 is just  a small set of bug-fixes on top of 0.23.1 and doesn't have NN HA etc.
>
> As I've noted separately, I plan to put out a hadoop-2.0.0-rc0 in a couple weeks with
NN HA, PB for HDFS etc.