hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] branch-0.23 is dead, long live branch-0.23
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:13:20 GMT
Hey Bobby,

These are the jiras (http://bit.ly/J4NYv0) marked with target version
0.23.3, if there are ones here that you don't plan to include in a
0.23.3 release mind If I give them to the 2.x target version instead?

I noticed there are still a bunch of jiras with target version 0.23.1
and 0.23.2 (even those have already been released / voted on), how
about we give the jiras that you want from this list
(http://bit.ly/HToh2Q) a 0.23.3 target version and we'll move the rest
to 2.x?

Thanks,
Eli