hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Marcos Ortiz <mlor...@uci.cu>
Subject Re: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by RomanShaposhnik
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 03:44:20 GMT
Thanks to Todd (todd@cloudera.com), I talked today with Bruno Mahe
(bruno@cloudera.com) about how to
help on the BitTop project.
I will a unique response how I can help for it:
- First, I'm a proud user and big fan of Fedora and RHEL, so this is my
first interest in to help on the RPM packaging of the projects, and to
test them on the new releases of Fedora (now I'm using Fedora 16 64
bits, but in a near future, I will update my system to
Fedora 17 (Rawhide))

- Second: Bruno said to me that he and his team are working on some
puppet recipes to deploy the entire cluster easily and quickly.
I'm a big fan of Puppet too (In my daily work like Sysadmin, I use it in
every configuration task of several nodes), and this is very interesting
to me too.

I'm a Git lover, so, I will clone the project for the Apache git, and I
will see the best and quick way to help to you.
Thanks a lot for your time
Best wishes

> Hi Jukka!

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda