hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Amareshwari Sri Ramadasu <amar...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.1-rc0
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 11:23:45 GMT
Downloaded the tarball. Compiled Hive against 0.23.1. Could run simple queries in local derby
setup successfully. But, I'm hitting https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-8054 when
running unit tests against 0.23.1. Did not see this problem with 0.23.0 or with earlier 0.23.1-SNAPSHOT(built
on Jan 23rd).  Investigating further.

Thanks
Amareshwari