hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 20:41:31 GMT
Thanks Nicholas.

For sanity, Jenkins is clean on this branch? I didn't see a job on
builds.apache.org so assuming you've run it locally.

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:31 PM, Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze
<s29752-hadoopgeneral@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Eli,
>
> You indeed did the checking very carefully.  The reason of HDFS-395 is that (1) as you
mentioned, it is a significant improvement, and (2) it changes the protocols.  If it is not
included, then there will be a lot of code rewrite in 0.23-PB.

> Sure, will update the fix version on JIRA.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Nicholas

branch.  I will merge it tomorrow.  Please let me know if you have any concern.