hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Merging 0.23-PB to 0.23
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 03:41:33 GMT
Hey Nicholas,

Thank you for doing this!   +1 for the merge.

I went through the delta between 0.23-PB and branch-23, and they look
good.  I noticed some other changes from trunk not-PB related (eg
HDFS-395) were pulled in, and they were all stuff that were in my
list:
http://search-hadoop.com/m/pn6ea1EgPTc1&subj=Re+Merging+some+trunk+changes+to+23
I'll merge the remainder to branch-23 (primarily the BR scalability
changes) after you've merged this.

Mind updating jira for the relevant changes to have a 0.23.2 fixVersion?

Thanks,
Eli

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Tsz Wo (Nicholas), Sze
<s29752-hadoopgeneral@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> The IPC protocol buffer feature in trunk is complete.  It is time to merge 0.23-PB back
to 0.23.  Lists of 0.23-PB issues which are not in 0.23 can be found in the CHANGES.txt files
in the 0.23-PB branch.  I will merge it tomorrow.  Please let me know if you have any concern.