hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Heads up - 0.23.1
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 02:40:37 GMT
Ok, we are real close now.

I should be able to get an RC out very quickly.

thanks,
Arun

On Jan 5, 2012, at 9:19 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

> Happy new year folks!
>
> An update on hadoop-0.23.1...
>
> Things are moving along at a fair clip, Pig integration is done (yaay!) and we hope to
also finish some bug fixes to complete Oozie integration by early next week. The only remaining
work is some performance related fixes which we are confident we can nail in the next couple
of weeks (primarily because they weren't around even 2 months ago! ;) ).

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.