hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.23 jars in mvn repo?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 06:16:27 GMT
Eddie,

 Apologies for late response.

 It's mainly my fault, I had issues getting the mvn gpg plugin to work (0.23 is the first
Hadoop release after mavenization) and hence I can't see to sign/close the snapshot jars in
nexus.

 I'm close to getting hadoop-0.23.1 (hopefully an RC early next week) and I'll fix it with
hadoop-0.23.1.

thanks,
Arun

On Feb 1, 2012, at 8:02 AM, Edward J. Yoon wrote:

> Thanks for the replies, all!
>
> On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Robert Evans <evans@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>> Hadoop 0.23 is still considered alpha quality.  I believe that is the reason why
it is still in the snapshots repository.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.