hadoop-general mailing list archives

From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.22.0-rc0
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 23:35:46 GMT
+1

Downloaded, installed on single node, (simple authentication), ran hadoop
mapred examples successfully.

- Milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)