hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Sharad Agarwal <sharad.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Announcing Bangalore Hadoop Meetup Group
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:56:23 GMT
Hi Bangalore Area Hadoop Developers and Users,

There is a lot of interest in Hadoop and Big Data space in Bangalore. Many
folks have been asking for Bangalore meetups for long.

I have just created the group here to manage the logistics -
http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Hadoop-Meetups

The idea is to have regular meet ups and talk about Hadoop and related
stack. Depending on the interest of people we can meet once a month or
every other month.

We can plan to have the first meetup in December if enough people show
interest. InMobi is happy to host the event.

Please consider joining it.

If you are interested in organizing or talking at one of our meetings,
please contact me.

Thanks
Sharad Agarwal
Hadoop Committer