hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop meetup at Hadoop World 2011
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 16:28:15 GMT
Yes - apologies for not sending out the details!

The meetup will be Monday, November 7 at 6:00 PM, hosted by AppNexus
at 28 West 23rd Street, New York, NY.

Here's the meetup page:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-NYC/events/34488242

If you're interested in giving a lightening talk send mail to myself,
Aaron Myers <atm@cloudera.com>, and Jason Shao <jshao@pulsepoint.com>.

The HBase meetup will be directly beforehand (4pm) at the same
location if you're interested in attending both.

http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/events/14606174/

Thanks,
Eli