hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Aaron Kimball <akimbal...@gmail.com>
Subject December 2011 SF Hadoop User Group
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:22:32 GMT
After a month's hiatus for Hadoop World, we're back! The December Hadoop
meetup will be held Wednesday, December 14, from 6pm to 8pm. This meetup
will be hosted by Splunk at their office on Brannan St.

As usual, we will use the discussion-based "unconference" format. At the
beginning of the meetup we will collaboratively construct an agenda
consisting of several discussion breakout groups. All participants may
propose a topic and volunteer to facilitate a discussion. All
Hadoop-related topics are encouraged, and all members of the Hadoop
community are welcome.

Event schedule:

   - 6pm - Welcome
   - 6:30pm - Introductions; start creating agenda
   - Breakout sessions begin as soon as we're ready
   - 8pm - Conclusion

Food and refreshments will be provided, courtesy of Splunk.
Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/hadoopsf/events/41427512/

Regards,
- Aaron Kimball