hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eric Baldeschwieler <eri...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-1.x.x off branch-0.20-security
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 06:43:57 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

Let's ship 1.0.0 off 0.20.205.*

I think this will be great for the project.

Arun, since you called the vote, can you clarify exactly what version of the 20.2xx.x line
will be renamed or originally released as exactly what 1.0.x version?  It seems like following
versions will take care of themselves, but let's vote on a specific action.