hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eric Baldeschwieler <eri...@hortonworks.com>
Subject re: Joe's question 1.x.x vote...
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 07:38:44 GMT
In general terms, I think it is fair to expect that the project progresses, not regresses between
major versions.  That said, major versions are major versions and can change things.  This
would end up being a discussion best had around a particular release / a different vote.

Certainly 0.23 aims to be a superset of 0.20.2xx.x (aka 1?).