hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Uma Maheswara Rao G <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: How to get the JIRA and release mapping and other way in Apache?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:22:01 GMT
All the Changes including in the target releases will be tracked in CHANGES.txt file.
Checking that file can give your expected information.

you can find it in <hadoop>.tar.gz/src/CHANGES.txt or if you have SVN setup, you can
update and keep getting the latest updates in that file.

Regards,
Uma
_______________________________________
From: Praveen Sripati [praveensripati@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 6:57 PM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: How to get the JIRA and release mapping and other way in Apache?

Hi,

a) How to know if a JIRA has been included in a particular release?

Usually, I get the patch for that JIRA and check the code against it to
make sure that the JIRA has been included in that particular release. Any
better way of doing this?

b) How to know in what all release a JIRA has been included?

BTW, I have 'git clone' on my Ubuntu 11.10.

Thanks,
Praveen