hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: like children...
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 18:03:06 GMT
Who cares? Did you really read the whole codebase and checked if it is
conforming the rules in the books? Don't you have some other things to do in
your life?

It is admirable that so many companys are helping to push this product as
well as normal contributors.
Hadoop is a great example for the open source world.
And we should be very thankful for that ;)

<flame mode on>
You should better check your website, it has 2 errors and 4 warning(s).
Go and get some books about writing valid HTML code before flaming guys who
code in higher languages.
<flame mode off>

Have a pleasant evening.

--