hadoop-general mailing list archives

From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Java Versions and Hadoop
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:57:13 GMT
Oh, that is very interesting ! Would I have to write my own
container-launcher for that ? Or does existing container launcher support
it ?

- Milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)