hadoop-general mailing list archives

From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Update on hadoop-0.23
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:18:48 GMT

3. There's 0.22 which is going to combine the API of 0.21 with the fixes
>of 0.20.20x *and* will be the last release of the MR1.0 engine. For that
>last reason, I think there's value in pushing it out, though it's going
>to take time, and there's a risk of it adding another branch to be
>maintained for an indeterminate period.

+1

- milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)