hadoop-general mailing list archives

From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.22/HBase 0.92 package repos are now available
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 23:54:22 GMT
Dmitry,

So, your suggestion would be to try and get 0.9.1 compatible with Hadoop
0.22 ? Would there be an interest from pig committers to see that through,
as a 0.9.2 perhaps ?

- Milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)