hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rejuvenate Hadoop 0.22 effort
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:20:19 GMT
On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 7:40 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd say let's take a look at how bad are the problems; what are discrepancies?
>
> Do you have any build links or some such to point to?

Sorry. Took me a bit longer to hook up everything to our jenkins. Here's the
URL for the matrix job that is trying to compile everything in Bigtop against
Hadoop 0.22:
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-hadoop22/

I disabled HBase for now, since it is compiling perfect and I don't want to
waste time doing it.

Otherwise -- it would extremely nice if mapreduce folks can suggest patches
to make these things compile. Things like these:
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-hadoop22/COMPONENT=sqoop,label=centos5/2/console
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/job/Bigtop-hadoop22/COMPONENT=mahout,label=centos5/2/console

Must be pretty trivial.

Thanks,