hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Aaron Kimball <akimbal...@gmail.com>
Subject October SF Hadoop Meetup
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:58:53 GMT
The October SF Hadoop users meetup will be held Wednesday, October 12, from
7pm to 9pm. This meetup will be hosted by Twitter at their office on Folsom
St. *Please note that due to scheduling constraints, we will begin an hour
later than usual this month.*

As usual, we will use the discussion-based "unconference" format. At the
beginning of the meetup we will collaboratively construct an agenda
consisting of several discussion breakout groups. All participants may
propose a topic and volunteer to facilitate a discussion. All Hadoop-related
topics are encouraged, and all members of the Hadoop community are welcome.

Event schedule:

   - *7pm* - Welcome
   - 7:30pm - Introductions; start creating agenda
   - Breakout sessions begin as soon as we're ready
   - 9pm - Conclusion

Food and refreshments will be provided, courtesy of Twitter.

Please RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/hadoopsf/events/35650052/

Regards,

- Aaron Kimball