hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eric Baldeschwieler <eri...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 0.20.205 Sustaining Release branch plan and content plan
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 05:34:47 GMT
Let me give a shout out to all the folks that are helping to make this work.  20.205 has gotten
a lot of things done in a very short period of time and its exciting to see such a diverse
group of folks pushing together to drive this forward!  I'm looking forward to seeing security
and HBase run together!  And the new HDFS HTTP APIs are going to open up a lot of interesting
possibilities!

Thanks all!

E14