hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update on hadoop-0.23
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:50:25 GMT
On 09/26/2011 02:07 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:
> We are about to finish performance certification for both HDFS &
> MapReduce in the next couple of weeks too, after which we start
> integration tests with HBase, Hive, Oozie etc.

Who's 'we' here?  I haven't seen this happening on the list, so I assume
here you mean you and others working privately?

This is great to hear, though.  Can you provide any more details?

BTW, has anyone else been benchmarking the 0.23 branch yet?  Can they
talk about their experiences?

It's great to see 0.23 take shape.  Thanks for your efforts here, Arun.

Doug