hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.22/HBase 0.92 package repos are now available
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:53:31 GMT
Alos, if Pig 0.8.2 or 0.9 is getting released soon it'd critical to have
deploy patch from PIG-1799 getting committed because at the moment Pid doesn't
deploy correct test artifacts to maven.

Cos

P.S. I think this becomes too specific of a discussion and it might find a
better place on one (or more) of the development lists.