hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update on hadoop-0.23
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 16:34:20 GMT
This time it seems easy to split the difference here.

- Sufficient interest in Bigtop so announcements and discussions can/should go to general@.*

- There is no need to (and a request not to) inject exhortations to participate in Bigtop
into random other topics on general@, such as status reports by another project or group.
Simply create new threads to discuss Bigtop matters.

* - Seems to me a community effort to qualify an integrated stack top to bottom is a good
thing, but I question doing this for 0.22, which nobody is going to use much, or so I hear.

Best regards,

    - Andy