hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Eli Collins <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Hadoop meetup at Hadoop World 2011
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:05:48 GMT
Hey gang,

Hadoop World 2011 (http://hadoopworld.com) is November 8th and 9th in
NYC.  I'm organizing a Hadoop meetup that coincides with the event.
We've had these in the past, they're a great place for users to learn
from other and the development teams. New York meetups draw people
from around the world and so have been especially fun in the past.

Here's a form with a few questions about what kind of meetup the
community is interested in. If you can join us, please fill this out:

https://docs.google.com/a/cloudera.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtTCIvErXWnbdGR2dUVDQms3dndaaGktYk0yRVNLUUE

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Eli