hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject New Jenkins slaves
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 22:35:31 GMT
Hi

(Sending this to dev@hadoop.a.o, but suspecting there might be other
TLPs using the same slaves, let me know if other lists needs to get
involved)

I've set up two new Jenkins slaves to (temporarily) replace the
offlined hadoop slaves. The new slaves are called hadoop10 and
hadoop11. I haven't configured any labels on the slaves yet, as I'm
unsure as to what needs to be installed for your jobs to run. Right
now, the slaves are set up like all our other Ubuntu slaves. So,
either configure the appropriate jobs to use these new slaves, or let
me know what labels to set on each of the slaves.

/niklas