hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Giridharan Kesavan <gkesa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop build machine update
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 02:35:02 GMT
All,

All the hudson slaves are back online. I was working on getting the build
tools installed on all the new slaves and it looks like Its going to take
some more time to change the build job configs before I could enable the
pre-commit jobs.

Will get the precommit and nightly build jobs back online tomorrow.

-Giri