hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Mark Stetzer <stet...@gmail.com>
Subject Inaugural Indianapolis HUG Aug. 23 @ ChaCha
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:05:06 GMT
Hey all,

I'd like to announce the inaugural meetup of the Indianapolis Hadoop
User Group (IndyHUG), which will take place on August 23 at ChaCha
Search Inc.  The initial topic of discussion will be an intro to
MapReduce, but we'll get as in-depth as the attendees would like.
ChaCha has a nice area available for meetup space, and will be
providing refreshments.  We'll get things started around 6:00 pm.  You
can find more info and RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/IndyHUG/

If you live in the Indianapolis area or plan to be in the area at that
time, please RSVP and stop by.  We hope to see you then!

-Mark Stetzer