hadoop-general mailing list archives

From <Milind.Bhandar...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop build machine donations?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:38:08 GMT
A couple of questions for Nigel and Andrew:

1. What do you mean by "non-single-purpose machines" ? (I guess, machines
they can use for non-Hadoop projects as well ?)

2. Do these machines have to be physical boxes or virtual machines be okay
too ? (sudo on virtual machines would be easier to sell than on physical
boxes.)

3. What's the process for donations ?

- milind

---