hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jakob Homan <jgho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Change bylaws to require 3 binding +1s for branch merge
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 00:27:43 GMT
That's certainly not the intention, although I note that the current
+1 requirement on code changes would apparently allow a committer to
+1 h{is,er} own patch:
"A change made to a codebase of the project and committed by a
committer. This includes source code, documentation, website content,
etc. Lazy consensus of active committers, but with a minimum of one
+1. The code can be committed after the first +1."