hadoop-general mailing list archives

From sanjay Radia <san...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: HDFS-1623 branching strategy
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 16:29:34 GMT
Clearly we cannot get all the changes required for HA into 23. We would like to get some changes
in that will
allow one to build a HA solution before a 23.x release.
What we want to discuss is what are the changes worth getting in into the current 0.23.
Further many of the changes are independent of each other and a single 1623 branch may not
make sense.

sanjay