hadoop-general mailing list archives

From sanjay Radia <san...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: HDFS-1623 branching strategy
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:03:12 GMT

On Jul 8, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Allen Wittenauer wrote:

> On Jul 8, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Suresh Srinivas wrote:
>
>> Thanks Aaron for sending the details from the meeting that Sanjay
>> had arranged.
>

> 	What meeting?

After we posted the design document, some HDFS contributors who participated in the Jira
reached out
to have a high bandwidth discussion to get clarification on the design document in HDFS 1623.
Comments  posted in the jira captured the feedback on the document.
An updated version of the document will incorporate the feedback.
Participants were suresh, kan, sanjay, jitendra, eli, todd, aaron m, dhruba, dmytro.

The agenda for the last contributors's meeting included a presentation of the HA design; unfortunately
we ran out of time. I have requested a slot to present the design at the next HUG.

sanjay