hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP-7106 (project unsplit) this weekend
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 03:25:48 GMT
Hi all,

I'm figuring out one more small nit I noticed in my testing this evening.
Hopefully I will figure out what's going wrong and be ready to press the big
button tomorrow.

Assuming I don't have to "abort mission", my hope is to do this at around
3PM PST tomorrow (Sunday). I'll send out a message asking folks to please
hold commits to all branches while the move is in progress.

Thanks
-Todd